Permits, Miscellaneous Payments & Donations

City of Salem Riverfront Park

This is a payment portal only

You can make a payment for Facility Use Permits, Community Event Permits, Short Term Concessionaire Permits, bike locker, and donations after you have submitted the required forms and an invoice has been created.

New User  Create a New User Profile, verify your email address then proceed with payment.
Log-In  Already a have a Log-In? If you pay your City of Salem Utility Bill online or have registered for a Parks and Recreation program online, chances are you do! Log into your account to proceed with payment.
Need to make a reservation? Go to click Park Reservations to get started or give us a call at 503-588-6261.